Evolution of Neural Text Generation: Comparative Analysis
• Authored a research paper, ‘Evolution of Neural Text Generation: Comparative Analysis’ which has been presented in The 4th International Conference on Computer, Communication and Computational Sciences (IC4S2019).
• This paper attempts to implement the various state-of-the-art NLP models for Text Generation such as word2vec, GloVe, ELMo and BERT, GPT-2 and also fine-tune them to generate context independent and dependent text.
• Published in the 2019 Springer Book Series on ‘Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing’ (indexed by SCOPUS, Google Scholar, ISI Proceedings, El-Compendex, DBLP & SpringerLink).
Medical Image Synthesis using Computer Vision Techniques
• This paper has been accepted by the Board of Referees
(BoR) of ‘Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences
Publication (BEIESP)’ for publication in the 'International
Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering
(IJITEE)' published at Volume-9 Issue-3, January 2020 in
Regular Issue on 10 January 2020.
• Accepted for publication in the International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) which is indexed by SCOPUS.
• In this paper, we describe three state-of-the-art methodologies for MRI to CT image conversion such as using Fully Convolutional Networks, Segmentation based methods, and Atlas based methods and also show how Generative Adversarial Networks can be used to produce more realistic images.