Covid-19 Tracker Website
- Developed a fully responsive Covid-19 Tracker Website.
- This website keeps track of the total cases, recovered cases, and deaths globally and country-wise in real-time. It further displays the data in a graphical format.
- With the rising demand for dark-mode in various applications, I integrated a toggle button to change the display mode according to user preference.
- A developers platform using MERN stack.
- The main aim of this platform is to connect developers, allowing them to post articles on the latest developments in the fields.
- Developers can create their profiles, containing their areas of expertise and their projects. Github API has also been integrated to automatically fetch the latest repositories of the user and their display avatar, making it easier to connect, help, or ask for help.
- Developers can post new articles, comment on the posts, and even like or unlike a post.
Plastic Waste Profiling
Plastic Waste Profiling - Mobile App
This project was developed as a part of the “Project Deep
Blue” competition where my team reached the semi-final
This project focused on profiling the plastic waste which is disposed of in our nearby garbage dumps. We developed a Software that accepts an image of the garbage clicked by any user and gives us the entire profile of the garbage. By profiling, we mean that just by clicking a mere picture of a garbage dump, the software can analyze the product brand and backtrack it to its respective manufacturer. The developed software also creates a graph, which can give the manufacturer names that are the major contributors to the plastic waste in our country.